Description

Inexpensive, yet fun and stylish party ideas and designs to keep you out of the dog house
and ensure that you aren't a broke dog!







Monday, November 8, 2010

DORA!

Well, I met Jennifer at the scrap event who has a daughter Abigail.  Imagine being at the same table with 2 other preacher's wives!  We had an awesome time with them and all the tables nearby.  Val, Danna and Danna's mom and Aunt sat next to us!  :)  What a wonderful weekend away.  Anyway, Jennifer mentioned that Abigail is having a Dora party in a couple of weeks...  I got her address and told her that if she opened her mailbox and saw something YAY, if not I would catch up with her later...  (Schedules!)  She said she probably couldn't afford me...  Well, I am still working on my portfolio and need some DORA!  So she gets a blessing! 

Here's my Dora invite...  I had to save it in .pdf, so it isn't that crisp...  I'll try to get a pic before I send the final ones out...



Enjoying Dora and ENJOYING LIFE!  (lol shoutout to my friend Robin!)
Hot Diggity,
:-D Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment