Description

Inexpensive, yet fun and stylish party ideas and designs to keep you out of the dog house
and ensure that you aren't a broke dog!







Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I'm a work in Progress - PRAISE THE LORD! ;)

I will have to admit that the blog hasn't been living up to its name and for that I'm sorry...  My plan has been to start the blog and build my portfolio and really get a grip on where life is headed...  Wait, is that too much to ask?!?!?  Lol!  Okay, so really the plan is to get my act together and prepare my "business path."  I have been blessed to be able to have a few parties to work on for cost to figure out what time is required to complete tasks as well as how much things really COST.  I feel bad if I ask people to pay a lot more than what the materials cost, however, what I realized is that the materials for the items may be inexpensive, but to come out with a custom look, that costs money!  Well, it costs TIME which equals money...  This isn't my profession, I have a JOB, but this is something I enjoy doing....  I love, love, LOVE parties!  And all the glitter and props make me HAPPY!  I mean, I have been working on this Treasure Chest for WEEKS to get it JUST right!  (Yes, as you can imagine I enjoy being at Walt Disney World and Universal Studios just looking around to see all that the imagineers and staff have come up with to awe us...)  If I had a wish it would be to have a place in this area where kids and adults alike could come to be awe-d....  When I grow up, that is what I will do.  If you could take a look into my thoughts your head would be spinning too...  So, all that said, PLEASE bear with me as I find my place in these blogs...  I promise I won't disappoint you...  I have to find balance, structure and direction....  Well, that and I wish for WHIRLED PEAS!  ;)

Lol!
Hot Diggity, I'm planning some SHINDIGS!
:)  Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment