Description

Inexpensive, yet fun and stylish party ideas and designs to keep you out of the dog house
and ensure that you aren't a broke dog!







Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Awwww....

My dad tried to post a comment, but since he had trouble he just e-mailed me...  I had to share... 

Thanks Hot Diggity Dad!  lol!  I LOVE IT!

OK, I tried to post a comment, but don't know how to get a "profile."
Anyway, my comment was.....

"Amazing cool site with an amazing cool enterprise.  Once again my daughter has put the mint on the pillow!
But the true and ultimate cool, is knowing that the value of true friendship and caring is priceless ! 
You're awesome, Boo, and you have great friends too!"

Love,
Your....
HOT DIGGITY DAD!


PS:  My other kids (and their kids 'n pets) ain't bad either !

No comments:

Post a Comment