Description

Inexpensive, yet fun and stylish party ideas and designs to keep you out of the dog house
and ensure that you aren't a broke dog!







Thursday, October 28, 2010

BABY SHOWERS!

Wow!  I have been one BUSY little worker! 

I have had 2 showers in the works and 2 PRINCESS PARTIES!  Not to mention finishing up the WWE party! 

Okay so starting with the babies....  Here is a diaper cake I did for Baby Evalee....  I didn't take a pic after I had it on the cake plate wrapped up....  But it turned out really cute...  You can't tell the exact color, but the tulle accents were purple and lime green....  And I LOVED the light up butterfly!  Oh, and it plays a song too....  Awwww!!!! 

I really hope someone else got pics at the shower.... 

Hugs and Prayers!
Hot Diggity,
Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment