Description

Inexpensive, yet fun and stylish party ideas and designs to keep you out of the dog house
and ensure that you aren't a broke dog!







Friday, October 15, 2010

Finally a PRINCESS!


Okay so for all my friends you know I am a tiara wearing Diva- but I have never had the opportunity to work on a Princess party! I am one HAPPY HOT DIGGITY DIVA!!! Okay so right now I'm just revealing a draft of the invite. I also picked up an old samsonite train case (free from the curbside neighbors trash!!! Seriously take a look as you drive by. U would b completely surprised what people throw out. Use your imagination and look around!) that I hope to have made into a treasure trunk for the party to hold the beaded necklaces and huge bling rings and maybe some big jewels too. Okay this Hot Diggity Diva needs to call it a night. Looking forward to revealing more of the party as it is finalized. :)
Okay how funny is that. I can't get it turned on my phone!!! The story of my life!!! Oh well hopefully this isn't an indicator of how the day will go! Lol!
Hugs and prayers,
Hot Diggity Kelley

No comments:

Post a Comment